Mischief & The Pout

I peeked around the corner caught this little mischievous thing standing on the dishwasher getting a sippy cup. Uhm...apparently she wanted something to drink and was going to take it upon herself to get it.
The below picture is a re-enactment of the crime since it was not wise to grab the camera for a photo shoot of this one. It all began the week we moved into the house. My mom and I were in the office on the left side of the stairs putting the office furniture together when my motherly intuition kicked in and said to check on Miss Macey. Low and behold I came around the stair case and there she was hanging on to the outside railing climbing up on the edge of the eighth step, exactly where the placed doll is. It may not look that high in the picture but in fact it is about 5 1/2 feet off the floor. Needless to say Miss Macey received a spanking and I probably lost a couple of years off my life span due to my heart stopping when I first saw her. I would like to know what makes kids be so mischievous and climbers. My friend Carrie says her little girl has never really gotten into things like that. Girl your lucky. Apparently I am paying for mine or Scott's raising and I choose to believe it is Scott's. ;o)


I have been wanting to capture this moment for a while now. Miss Macey has the most pittyfulness pout I have ever seen in my life. When she is scolded, the bottom lip sticks out quicker than you can blink your eye. She looks like a little hound dog with her big blue eyes, chubby cheeks and her bottom lip pooched out. The girl definitely knows how to work it.

1 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!! she is learning from the best, her 2 sisters. but i have to agree , she is mischevis. lol mee-maw