Madison Gets An "A"
I am so proud of Madison. When she first started school here her class was in the middle of studying for a huge science test. While the other kids had two weeks to study Madison only had one week. Her teacher sent a note home stating that if Madison did not do well on the test she would not count the grade. I told Madison she needed to study really hard and ace the test and blow the teacher away showing how smart she was....and she did just that. I am so very proud of her. There were 31 questions on the test and she only missed three. Way to go girl!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 thoughtful note(s):
I'm so glad you are back blogging, I missed you. Good job Madison!!
AWESOME JOB MADISON!!!!!!!
Smart and beautiful, lock her up now and tell Scott to get a gun!!love an dmisss you all. laura
Post a Comment