Snow Much Fun

These snow pictures are from a couple of weeks ago. I just couldn't bring myself to post any more snow pictures. I got to looking through them today and they were some really goods ones and since we haven't been showered with snow the last week I figured I would go ahead and post them. These all were taken the day after the second big snow storm we got. It was a beautiful day outside, tons of snow but the air wasn't freezing. I absolutely love watching the kids play in the snow. Even though I despise when it comes and stays forever I'm glad the kids are able to experience it.


Makaylee sleds all on her own now, she doesn't need anyone to help her.
She totally crashed at the bottom with this one.


Madison took a shot at snowboarding and loved it.
Notice she didn't get too far on her first try. However, she kept getting right back up until she mastered it.
Macey found her very own snow slide off the steps into the backyard. She went down them over, and over and over.


You can't tell here real good here but she was laughing so hard. She LOVED it!

Just to prove mom has fun too.


Beautiful pictures of Scott and I in the backyard. They don't' even look real.


This is a favorite of mine. I stalked these icicle for days. They were so beautiful. The back of the house looked as if it had strings of crystals hanging from the gutters. I caught the sun hitting the icicles just right while they were melting.
Just a fresh flower I had inside the house. Cut off the stem to take outside to photograph in the snow. I know, boring to most of you.
The backyard.



0 thoughtful note(s):