Diva Pout

This is the infamous "Macey Pout". She expresses the most drama of all the girls by far. Seriously, this girl is 100% DRAMA QUEEN.

My sweet little Macey, she has such a strong willed little spirit in her. She knows just how SHE wants things to be and when they don’t go exactly according to her master plan there is no better solution than to pout. I have to say it’s just the cutest little pout I have ever seen and though we scold and tell you that her she can’t have your way, her sassy little pouty face secretly melts my heart.

She has definitely perfected the pout, no one can put on a pout like this girl. Normally it starts by her walking off, body limp as if you had just sucked every bit of life out of her, the head drops, the eyes downcast, an occasional eye squint toward you, the bottom lip puckered out....not a smile to be seen. She will go sit another room and pout until you go get her. You could promise her the moon but she will not budge until you go pick her up and give her some lovin. I think she knows how much cuteness she produces when she pouts and that I will eventually cave and go love on her. I can never pass up a moment to smooch on those chubby chipmunk cheeks. Just because I go love on her doesn't mean she gets her way though.

The particular moment she asked for some chocolate milk and I told her she had to wait for lunch time. Not the answer she was looking for. Little Miss Diva, pouting in protest of not getting her way. I would normally attribute it to the toddler stage or terrible two’s but she has shown this pout since she was old enough to crawl around and get into things.



She finally got mad at me because I kept taking her picture.


0 thoughtful note(s):