Today was Makaylee's Valentine party at school. She actually asked me last night if I would come and help her give her valentines to her friends. I was totally shocked because every time they have something at school she doesn't want me to come. So this time I didn't say anything and she asked me. Yay, I was so thrilled she had asked. I thought it might pass though but when I was getting her ready this morning she asked me again if I would come and help her hand her valentines to her friends. Of course momma said yes!
Here she is with her class.
Here she is with her class.
Wow, when I look at this picture it's totally like looking at one of myself.
Her valentine box she made at school.
Checking out her love notes from everyone.
**By the way, our cards were a BIG hit.**



0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment