The first few pictures are of the Yankee Candle Village in Williamsburg. Can I just say, I lovvved it! Christmas stores galore and I love Christmas decor. It is one huge store but when you walk in it is set up like a village on the inside. The ceiling is painted like the sky and it feels like you are walking down the street is some quaint little village. They have one Christmas store that it snows in there every 5 minutes or so and the twinkling stars on the ceiling. Oh, it was heaven. They have a place where you can have your hands waxed into a sculpture for only $5 bucks. My mom and aunt had their hands done together. It was a neat place...can't wait to take the kids.
Look at this humongous magnolia tree we found at this old church. I wonder how old this thing is.



0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment