We hung out by the pool again today. Makaylee is getting a little more comfortable with the water. I found a float she like to sit it because she can paddle her feet and she floats along the pool, she says she is swimming. We cooked out on the grill and made homemade rocky road ice cream that was to die for. Macey gave me a scare today, I knew it was bound to happen but I still wasn't prepared for it. She was jumping off the side of the pool with Scott when all of a sudden he turned to look at Madison for one second and there she went off into the water. Thank God he was right there and immediately grabbed her up. I of course ran into the house crying myself into a nervous breakdown. There went another year off my lifespan, uhm, what are we down to now. :) Madison got a lot more sun than what I realized, I was a bad mom and didn't put sunscreen on her because it was cloudy all weekend so tonight I had to rub her shoulders and face down with aloe. As I was rubbing the aloe on her it brought back memories of me at my granny's house. I can remember getting sun burned and her breaking off a piece of aloe plant to rub on me. Awh, sweet memories.
This first picture is of Macey after she had just eaten a fudge popsicle
0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment