H2O

We finally got to use the pool this weekend. The water still wasn't warm enough for me to get in but everyone else enjoyed it. I was more than happy to sit on the side and take pictures, seventy two degree water isn't my thing. Madison is pretty much water logged she has been in the pool so much the past two days. She had learned how to dive off the diving board, her and Scott had many swim races and dive races. Macey never even blinked an eye, she jumped right into the water. She absolutely loved it!! Forward to the last picture.....I had already taken her swim suit and diaper off about to take in the house and she starts yelling, "jump jump jump". Of course dads says, "ok one more jump" and of course that turned into about ten more jumps. I had to get a picture of her little naked tush jumping into the water. Now Makaylee is a different story, she is very reserved around the water. You have to hold onto her or she starts spazzing. She actually played more outside around the pool than she did in the pool itself. I am sure I will be sharing a lot more pool picture over the next few months.












0 thoughtful note(s):