Mother's Day.....I'm So Blessed

I had a wonderful Mother's Day and hope everyone else did as well. I was showered with many gifts and cards. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. First of all I have to thank my terrific husband who gave me a childless weekend. He said he thought that would be the best Mother's Day present he could give me. It was kind of bitter sweet though, I enjoyed my time by myself but yet missed them terribly. It was hard when they left.....I have never, with the exception of being in the hospital, been away from my kids at night. I was however able to keep the house clean for three days without having to do one thing. I think that was the greatest gift of all. My mom and aunt had come up last week and stayed through the weekend so we had a small girls weekend. I took my mother and aunt to the Melting Pot. They had never done the fondue thing and I think they were intrigued and enjoyed it. We piratically had to be rolled out of there.


Scott and the girls went to Tennessee to spend the weekend with his mom so it was late Sunday when they got back and I was so tickled to see them. I opened the door and was handed some beautiful yellow roses. Makaylee yells, "happy birthday day". I got lots of hugs and kisses along with some Chanel No 5 perfume. Madison also made me some cards at school, of course they made my cry. Thanks to everyone for a terrific Mother's Day.


0 thoughtful note(s):