Must Be Getting Close To Summer

What screams summer more than the pool and watermelon. We spent most of the day by the pool. It was a beautiful day and the water finally had heated up to 76, still not warm enough for me but the kids were dying for me to get in so I did. We played for hours in the water and then had some yummy watermelon. Macey didn't like the watermelon that much but then again she is quite the finicky eater. She also doesn't like to sit in her float in the pool, she likes for you to hold and her play or be jumping off the side of the pool. Still can't get Makaylee to jump off into the water, she stills has the death grip on you when your holder her. It's a real bummer that I can't find any arm floaties to hold her up because that is how I learned how to swim. It was a great day with the family. I feel so blessed to each and every one of them in my life.





Macey really like Makaylee's braids. She would just play with them and say, "pretty".
This flew over the house while we were in the pool.










0 thoughtful note(s):