Macey turned Four. Sadly it happened in June and I’m just now posting about it. (head hung low) At her request she was presented with a unicorn rainbow cake. I baked and iced the cake the day before her birthday. I wanted it to be a surprise so I wanted until she went to bed to decorate it. When she woke up the following morning the first thing she asked about was her cake. I love it at this age how the simplest thing as a cake can bring them all the joy in the world. I told her she had to wait until that afternoon when we celebrated her birthday. I had the cake sitting in the corner with a towel covering it. I caught her trying to sneak a peak a few times so I figured I better let her see it before it wound up in the floor. I had her close her eyes while I uncovered it. Her first glimpse of the cake was priceless. I knew immediately I had nailed it. She jumped with excitement, hugged me and said, “thank you mommie…..thank you….I love it….your the best mommie”. What more could I have asked for. I continue to be amazed at how beautiful my little girl is. How full of energy she is constantly, she is just a bundle of bounce. Her snuggles are wiggly and her hugs are fierce. I love that she plays in the dirt and mud but loves her princess dresses too. I love that she still wants to snuggle with me first thing in the mornings when she wakes up.
Happy 4th Birthday Macey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment