Beautiful Ears

At Makaylee’s request I took her and had her ears pierced for her birthday. She just woke up that morning and out of the blue asked to have them done. I tried to prepare her the best I could without scaring her away from the idea. I wasn’t too worried about her though, I knew she would handle the situation with a smile. After all, she was getting some bling bling. We looked at the earrings online so I wouldn’t have to battle with her in the store over which pair I was going to let her have. Automatically she chose the Hello Kitty but luckily I was able to talk her into something different without a single pout. Whew! I tried to talk her into some cubic zirconium but my girl likes color so color she got. She did absolutely wonderful. She squinted on the second ear because I think she knew what was coming with that one and afterwards she took a deep breath like she was glad it was over.


DSC_4496DSC_4493DSC_4511 One happy little girl with her new bling bling!DSC_4556-2 DSC_4541 DSC_4555-4


DSC_4533



0 thoughtful note(s):