Ten Little Busy Fingers And Toes

Recently I have started letting Macey play on my laptop.  It amazes me that she new exactly how to navigate it the very first time I let her go solo.  Then again she has patiently waited by Makaylee’s side for the last two years watching every move she made on it. 

  A little back story….the first day I let her us it she was on the laptop for a few hours non-stop….lets just say she was hooked. I had to put it away so she would go to bed.  She woke up at 2am saying she couldn’t sleep and that her leg was hurting.  She tossed and turned for an hour.  I finally decided to just get up with her and give her some medicine because I was honestly getting a little worried about her.  As we were walking down the stairs she looks up at me and says, “can I play on your laptop”.  The little stink wasn’t feeling bad she woke up with the craving of some nickjr.com. 

I get a kick out of watching her little feet while she is on the laptop.  She gets so wrapped up into playing the games that she wiggles her feet/toes around.  Just goes to show this little girl can never be still.  I love how huge the laptop looks compared to her little feet. How her  feet barely hang off the couch cushion but yet she maneuver around on a laptop.  Kids these days are so technology savvy. 

DSC_4241-1

DSC_4250-1 DSC_4251-1 DSC_4252-1 DSC_4253-1 DSC_4254-1 DSC_4255-1 DSC_4257-1

   This picture shows how her fingers are double jointed like Scott’s.  Notice how her knuckle bends in on her finger. DSC_4268-1-4

DSC_4273-1 DSC_4280-1 DSC_4285-1

Her favorites site to go on – Nickjr.com, PBSkids.org, Disneyjr.com, Strawberryshortcake.com, Barbie.com, Sproutonline.com,

0 thoughtful note(s):