Worth Toothing About

So we were sitting in church this morning and I catch a side glimpse of Makaylee’s mouth. I thought she had gotten chewing gum without asking.  So I asked her to open her mouth and let me see.  Oh how I wish it had been gum but no it was her first adult tooth coming through.  So I guess I will be calling the dentist first thing in the morning to see when we can an appointment to get her baby tooth pulled because it’s not even the slightest bit loose.  However the tooth next to it is a “little” loose.  I can’t believe she is going to lose her first tooth by having to have it professionally pulled. I have to be honest I’m not ready to see her beautiful smile with holes. (excuse the back molars…she just got through eating lunch and I should have had her brush her teeth.)

DSC_5012

0 thoughtful note(s):