Soccer Sweep

We aced soccer today times two. Can I get a hallelujah! I have been trying to pump up Makaylee all week. Last night I stuck a one dollar bill to the refrigerator and told her it was hers to spend at the Dollar Tree on anything in the store that she wants. Don't you just love how a four year old interrupts that as if they have won the lottery. There was only one condition, she had to play without crying. She seemed ok with the challenge. Well, at least until we arrived on the soccer field and then the tears started to roll. I decided to go sit with Makaylee and her team. After a few minutes she seemed to cheer up and was willing to go out and play. And boy did she go out there and play. She did a complete one eighty from last Saturday. She ran, kicked the ball, stole the ball, all while grinning ear to ear. Can I get another hallelujah. Her team won 3-1 and she was awarded offence player of the game.



Madison played great again today. I think she may actually be better at soccer than she is at basketball. Her team won 3-1 with Madison scoring two of the points. She even scored one point with a knee kick. She was also awarded offence player for the second week in a row. You go girl!


2 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

Hey:) My girls, I loved it I wish the videos were longer.lol maw

Anonymous said...

awesome !!!!little girl is quite the little player !!!!MADISON YOU WERE GREAT !!!! LOL MEE-MAW