My little Kayleebug is a planner. She likes to coordinate what she is going to wear the next day to school before she goes to bed. She arranges the clothes on her bedroom floor while making sure she rubs all the wrinkles out so they lay perfectly flat and stacks them in the proper order of wear. She color coordinates everything from her hair accessories to the socks and shoes. I would have preferred her to wear her white shoes because I thought they looked better but she insisted the pink ones matched because her shirt had the exact same color of pink in it. It wasn't a battle I thought was worth battling so I let her have that one. She also likes to get her backpack ready and sometimes likes to sneak a lunch box, of her own makings, in there. Every couple of weeks she also likes to draw each one of her classmates a picture every. She places her backpack and other belongings in the same spot every night before preschool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 thoughtful note(s):
Hey baby, I love the little things you do that mean so much! Thank you for your energy to put these special moments on your blog. For myself it means a lot. Again, thank you - our girls are very lucky to have you as a mommy :-)
Your hubby - Scott.
SHE HAS THE SHAW BLOOD !!!JUST LIKE HER AUNT KARIE LOL MEE-MAW
Post a Comment