Carbon Copy

I been asked many times where Macey's blonde hair came from. When I reply with the answer, "me" I normally get a "really?". It's hard for me to believe sometimes too that I had blonde hair when I was little. My hair seems to get darker and darker every year. I have always thought Macey favored my toddler years but it became more evident as I was looking at my baby pictures. As I flipped through each picture I began to realize I indeed have a carbon copy of my younger self running around here. Makaylee walked up as I was looking at this picture and I asked her if she knew who this was and after having to do a double take she replied, "Macey". It was even hard for her to distinguish the difference. I'm interested to see if Macey will keep her baby blues or if they will change into green eyes like mine. You can't tell by looking at this scanned image but I too have baby blues. My hair is also a lot lighter in the orginal image. This image was taken in June/1975 which would have put me at 21 months.

1 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

I KEEP SAYIG , SHE IS THE SPITTING IMAGE OF YOU, SHE REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF YOU , HER WAYS ARE YOU MADE OVER, SHE WILL GROW UP TO BE A BEAUTIFUL LADY, HOW CAN SHE NOT, SHE LOOKS LIKE HER MOM LOVE YOU SWEETHEART , MEE-MAW