We dyed eggs Friday afternoon after the girls got home from school. We normally dye eggs on Saturday but I was going for flesh colored hands this year for Easter. The girls had a blast....what child doesn't when they are making a mess. Madison wasn't quite into it this year as much, she is growing up on me. How can you not get into dying eggs, even
I had to color a few myself. I came across a new tye dye technique where you use liquid food coloring and a napkin. Madison also enjoyed this much better than dipping the eggs. I also came across a wonderful tip on another blog I read. The tip was to use a whisk. This is more for toddlers but it worked great. This way the egg doesn't get dropped and cracked and they don't get dye all over their hands. Wish I would have known/thought of this years ago.



0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment