Flawless

Yesterday I attempted to take all three of the girls to Virginia Beach all by my big girl self. I had my reservations about it but....wow...what a wonderful day it turned out to be. The weather was absolutely wonderful, Virginia Beach actually broke a record high, it was 94 yesterday. The water was ice cold in the surf but that didn't stop these girls. The entire day was flawless. I didn't have to contend with one single whine, cry, moan, melt down. The girls were on their best behavior. Macey wasn't running around like a wild women. She stayed right there at the edge of the water. She was quite entertaining to watch. She would run toward the water as it went in but once she saw a wave coming toward her she run for dear life back towards me. This is what she did the whole time we were there. Makaylee and Madison enjoyed collecting seashells. What a wonderful day I had with my girls, nothing but giggles, laughter and memories. Thank you Lord for this priceless day.

0 thoughtful note(s):