Talking About My Girl

I've got sunshine
On a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside
I've got the month of May


Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl.
Talkin' 'bout my girl.


I've got so much honey
The bees envy me.
I've got a sweeter song
Than the birds in the trees.


Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl.
Talkin' 'bout my girl.


Don't need no money,
Fortune or fame.
I've got all the riches,
One mom can claim.

Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl.
Talkin' 'bout my girl.


I love the days that it's just little Macey and I. She is such a different child when Makaylee and Madison are at school. All she wants me to do is sit on the couch, snuggle and watch TV. I know she enjoys her alone time with me and I most definitely do too.

2 thoughtful note(s):

The Costa Family said...

Those are ADORABLE!!! More that adorable!!! And Madison's are awesome, she looks so grown up, but don't tell her I said that :)

Anonymous said...

THEWE ARE ALL GREAT PICS , AS ALWAYS !!!LOL MEE-MAW