And Chaos Begins

Some cute conversations I've had with Makaylee the past few weeks about soccer.

Me: Makaylee would you like to go buy some soccer shoes?

Makaylee: Yeah!!! Can we some with Princesses on them? _____________________________________________________

Me: Now Makaylee are you going to go out there and run that ball hard?

Makaylee: But Momma, my shoes will get dirty.

Me: Yes honey they will but that's ok that's part of playing a sport.

Makaylee: Oh ok....will you wash them for me momma? Me: Yes sweetie....we will keep your shoes clean.


The girls had their first night of soccer practice tonight. It is going to be a long 2.5 months for me. However, I did get lucky and their practice is on the same night and the same time but one opposite ends of the field which is about two acres long. All of Makaylee's games seem to be at 8:30 every Saturday morning. I didn't get to watch Madison at all because I didn't feel quite comfortable leaving Makalee just yet.

Makaylee was all pumped to get there. She was excited about getting new clothes aka her jersey. It doesn't take much to make her happy. She looked so darn cute sporting her athletic look. Have way through practice she informed me she didn't want to play soccer anymore. Sorry chick....you're in it for the next two months. Get in there and have fun. Things seemed to turn around after they started scrimmaging against another team. She seemed to like that better than just learning the technical stuff. It doesn't help either that both of her coaches are two tall men. The first thing she said to me once practice was over was, "mom, my shoes not dirty". Once we got home she still seemed pretty happy about it.....I will continue to pump her about it for the next few weeks.

Showing off her muscles before practice.

Macey was a typical two year old. She did exactly what I thought she would and want to run out on the field with Makaylee. Hopefully she will get better and actually let me watch Makaylee a little. She is such a little stink.....but I did get some cute pictures of her.
Here she is sporting her attitude.
The fake "I'm so sweet and Innocent".

0 thoughtful note(s):