Enjoying The Day

What a beautiful day we had today, it almost reached eighty degrees. The girls and I decided to go have lunch with Madison at school. I love that they have garden area where you can eat outside when you have lunch with your child instead of being stuck inside the noisy cafeteria. Of course the huge bonus to this is I don't have to worry about making Macey sit down and be still. Unfortunately it was pretty windy today in which we about lost our food a few times to the gust of winds sweeping through.

Makaylee took this picture for me. Not to shabby huh.
I tried to get a good picture of all three girls but let's be honest, when Macey is involved you can most likely forget it. When it comes to having her picture made the girl just does her on thing. The first two she is trying to smile while chewing her cheeseburger patty. The next few would have been ok but for some strange reason she always looks to the side instead at the camera.
The best shot I got out of about ten takes.
After having lunch with Madison I took Makaylee and Macey to feed the ducks.
Sadly the fish snatched up most of the food we through out to the ducks. Check out the fish at the bottom left. I didn't know a fish could open it's mouth that wide. Enlarge the pic to see what I'm talking about.

0 thoughtful note(s):