My baby turned nine years old today. It's hard to wrap my head around where the last nine years have gone. It's even harder for me to imagine that my little girl is half of an adult, she will be going to college in just nine more years. Nine years ago today at 7:30 pm my life changed completely. I looked at this beautiful little baby I was holding in my arms and I was forever changed. Madison my firstborn, the one who made me a mother, I love you unconditionally with all my heart.

Madison's favorites - Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, spanish rice meatballs, chicken casserole, Wii, basketball, Tinker Bell, Webkinz.
Nine things about Madison.....
1. Beautiful
2. Smart
3. Compassionate
4. Tom Boy
5. Loving
6. Artsy/Crafty
7. Athletic
8. History Lover
9. Comedian
Madison had a great birthday. She got her horse cake she requested in addition to a new webkinz she has named Banana's, a new digital camera to which she has already drove me crazy with the video option it has, bling bracelet kit, cd player and a lip gloss kit.




I always make pancakes for Madison the morning of her birthday. I tried to be creative and make the number "9". Yeah I know it's not the prettiest but Madison thought it was cool.

My mom also gave Madison a pre-birthday bash while we were suppose to be here on a two week visit. For someone I can't get the pictures to download from my email. But she bought her a huge cookie cake from the American Cookie Company, can you say yummm. She also took her out one day to the mall and had a make over done and bought her a Hannah Montana Build a Bear. Oh, also some 80's looking arm gloves and a punk hair piece. Madison was in heaven when I picked her up that day. Thanks mom!
2 thoughtful note(s):
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON(AGAIN)!!!
MOMS RIGHT, YOU ARE ALMOST GROWN
UP, THE NEXT 9 YEARS WILL BE DIFFERENT, TEEN YEARS, BOY FRIENDS, GETTING YOUR DRIVERS LISICENES, GOING AWAY TO COLLEGE, GETTING MARRIED, HAVING YOUR OWN LITTLE FAMILY, WHO KNOWS YOU MOGHT BE THE NEXT MOTHER OF 8!!LOL MEE-MAW
Hope you had a great Birthday Madison!!!!!
Post a Comment