New Found Love

Macey has a new found love and it's lasagna. I have been really bad sick the past two days, I think I might have a touch of the flu. So instead of me having to cook this afternoon we just threw in a frozen lasagna. Macey has become very independent lately and feeding herself is one of her favorite things to do. She refuses to eat if I try to feed her so I just let her at it and tonight was no different even though I knew it was going to be messy. I prepared her a bowl of lasagna and let her go at it. A few minutes later she is handing me the bowl back saying, "more". So of course I fixed her some more but she doesn't stop with the second helping nor the third.............or fourth but the fifth bowl. Now granted the bowl wasn't filled to the top but it was proportioned for her. Scott and I could not believe how much of it she was eating. We saved the left overs for her to eat tomorrow, we will see if she still loves it then. Needless to say she went straight from her booster seat to the tub. She has the sweetest little face even covered in lasagna sauce.



1 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

WHEN I LOOK AT HER , SHE LOOKS MORE LIKE YOU EVERYDAY, CUTE LITTLE BOOGER !!!LOL MOM