Bootylicious

I have had a feeling for a while now that Macey might be ready to potty train but did not want to push the issue because she is still fairly young. I have been pretty lucky potty training my girls, Madison was fully trained at 22 months and Makaylee was trained at 25 months. Macey has been saying the word "potty" for a few days now. Today I took her twice to the bathroom after she said "potty" but unfortunately no results. The second time I took her we were half way to the bathroom when she said, "uh oh"..... I checked her diaper and it was warm... darn it we didn't quite make it. She is at least getting the idea and I haven't even been working with her. She really thought she was something with Makaylee's big girl panties on. She walked around saying, "ohhh pretty". In fact she liked them so much she tried to put on a second pair. It was funny to watch her because she tried to put them on while she was standing up but could not figure out how to do it. I know one thing, she definitely fills up those panties a lot more than Makaylee's little tush does.

Just a little crack attack going on in this picture. The girl definitely has got some booty.



1 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

precious!!!mee-maw