O’ Christmas Tree

I was itching to get out the Christmas decor and it wasn’t even Thanksgiving yet.  I love how the kids act like they have hit the jackpot when they go through all the totes of decor.  I figure they won’t always care about decorating the tree so I better soak it in while I can.  So yes, Christmasfiying the house the second week in November was a little early but I love it!

We have had a nine foot tree for several years now and let me tell you that thing was booger to put up.  There was no moving it once you put it together.  However the house we currently live in only has eight foot ceilings.  So off to Wally World I went and purchased this little six foot tree.  Scott made fun of it the entire time we were putting it up but I think it’s cute.  In fact I think I like the smaller tree verses the bigger one.

It was really hard trying to get some good pictures of three tornadoes running around in different directions.  

DSC_0622-1DSC_0584-1DSC_0652-1  DSC_0618-1  DSC_0625-1 DSC_0627-1 DSC_0632-1  DSC_0636-1

This is what the tree looked like when the girls got done with it.  Do you like how Macey hung all those ornaments around the bottom.  :0)

DSC_0650-1

And of course a night version with the tree lit.

DSC_0693-1   DSC_0687-1 DSC_0692-1

1 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet we did the same thing to miss yall SaVaNnAh