S is for SHINY SHOES

Makaylee had a dentist appointment today that sadly consisted of correcting some of that ugly plaque that gets on your teeth known as a cavity.  They gave her nitrous oxide, at my request, before giving her the shot to num her gum.  She was such a big girl through the whole thing.  It’s kind of funny because on the way home she said she didn’t like doctors just dentists because doctors give shots and dentist don’t.  Sweet little thing has no idea a needle even touched her gum.

I bought Makaylee these black patent leather shoes a couple of weeks ago to wear to church.  She calls them her shiny shoes and has been itching to wear them to school.  She tries to sneak them into her attire that she always lays out the night before school.  She comes home and puts them on and wears them around the house.  A few moments before these pictures were taken she had brought an outfit downstairs to get my approval for school.  I gave her the ok for the outfit but not the shoes.  Of course she pouted like the world was getting ready to end.  Next thing I know she is curled up on the couch asleep,with shoes on and I’m quite sure of  visions of shoes dancing in her head. 

DSC_0958-1 DSC_0957-1

1 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

that is cute savannah