Believe In The Magic…..

of Christmas.  It may be a lot of work but I love doing all those little extras to put a sparkle in the kids eyes.  I think Makaylee was the most excited this year…she’s just at that age.  Madison was this morning and I was a bit surprised it wasn’t Makaylee.  I was just glad I got to sleep to at least 7am.  They had a wonderful morning.  Loved their gifts.  It started snowing as soon as we began opening presents but it soon stopped.  I know my peeps in the south is loving all the snow they got today.  Unfortunately we had planned a day to DC but Scott woke up with the nasty stomach bug that has hit everyone of us in the past week.  So I will be taking the girls to the movies this afternoon.

                                                                                                                                                   The girls racing down the stairs………

DSC_1291-1

to find these things waiting on them. 

 DSC_1288-1

Then off to check out the stockings and to see if Santa ate the cookies they left for him.  But oh were they in for a surprise.

DSC_1286-1

Not only did Santa make a mess eating his cookies.  He left snow tracks inside our the house.  And the most shocking part was he left his glasses behind.  They must have fallen out of his pocket while going back up the chimney.  I’m so glad we were able to catch Makaylee’s reaction when she saw the glasses. 

DSC_1284-1DSC_1282-1DSC_1347-1 

Two weeks ago when the local fire department came through the neighborhood beaming their lights and blowing their sirens with Santa…Macey has asked for a fire truck ever since.  She was happy Santa was listening.

   DSC_1305-1 DSC_1339-1

0 thoughtful note(s):