Pottying....Big Girl Style


Though I had been working with Macey for months on potty training with no success she waits till the day before we leave to go out of town for two weeks. She went to the big girl potty three times that day. I was really suprised that she continued to keep up the pottying while we were home visiting. By the time we got back to Virginia on the 31st she was doing pretty good. Just a few days being back at home she was fully trained and going to the big girl potty all the time. She is now letting me know when she has to go instead of me asking her every twenty minutes if she needs to potty. She loves to flush and waves bye bye as it goes down the drain. She also loves washing her hands afterwards...aka playing in the water.

There is something about the 25th month. Madison, Makaylee and Macey all three potty trained when they were twenty five months old. I can't believe I don't have to ever buy diapers again. Finally a diaper free environment, I can only imagine the diaper pile sitting at the landfill with all my girls name on it. Scott says we aren't really going to save any money because we will make up for it in toilet paper sales. Don't you know with four girls in the house we go through the tp. Maybe we should invest in some Charmin stocks.


This picture makes me cringe.....we're still working on the "no hands on toilet seat" thing.

1 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

My heart saddens when I see these pictures. My little girls are growing up.... It's a bitter sweete moment for me....

Scott Hall