Makaylee has finally learned how to swim with her arm floaties. I bought these back when we opened the pool in the spring but she just hasn't been comfortable enough to wear them until now. Before she would panic when we let her go with the floaties on and then fall forward gulping water. The other day she started jumping off the side of the pool without someone holding her hands. That was just the little step she needed to help build her confidence. I decided to try the floaties one last time and she seemed to have finally mastered floatation. She is loving it being able to swim from one end of the pool to the other all by herself. She keeps saying, "look mommy I swimmin and not fallen in". I think this time next year she will be swimming completely on her on.
0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment