Meet Lily

During my visit back home I finally got to meet my new niece Lillian but we call her Lily. Isn't she a doll. She was such a little sweetheart. My kids really took to her too. I think they would be more than open to having a new little one around the the house. In fact I told my sister that Lily was so yummy that she made my uterus hurt. :o)

I could kick myself for not getting pictures of my girls holding Miss Lily. But I was a nervous wreck with them around her, they wouldn't leave her alone and I was afraid something might happen. Madison was of course a pro at holding a baby. Makaylee was loving every second of it and kept kissing her on the top of the head. Macey kept saying, "I pet her" like she was a puppy....it was so darn sweet.

It was good seeing my sis and her kids. They have grown so much. Thanks sis for letting us meet Miss Lily during your hectic time as a new mommy.....your very blessed.

0 thoughtful note(s):