Everyone that sang or told her Happy Birthday she said, "Thank You". I was so proud of her for using her manners that way without me even having to ask. My little girl is definitely growing up. This birthday was so different than last years. This year she ripped into the gifts throwing paper over head trying to get to the actually gift. She blew those candles out like a pro and clapped with joy when she got them all out.
She pretended to read the cards turning them into princess' stories. She got Hello Kitty Pj's, Hello Kitty outfit that she said was for school, Hello Kitty movie that she had to watch immediately after the party, and a Cinderella dress that she did not want to take off at bed time and begged to sleep in it. I asked her if she had a good birthday and her response was, "ya I loved it I wanna do it again", I think it's safe to say our little princess had a wonderful birthday.



















0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment