Closed Chapter

Madison had her graduation ceremony on the last day of school.  Even though this was an intermediate step in her education the feeling was still very over whelming. I can’t believe my baby girl will be attending middle school this upcoming school year.  I promised myself I would not cry and embarrass my sweet daughter.  Ha! Those of you who know me KNOW that didn’t happen.  Honestly I was just fine until they started playing slideshow of all the kids during this school year and mixed in were their baby pictures.  Then on top of that they had to have sappy songs playing as the background music.  I should have known better and worn my water proof mascara. 

Madison looked so beautiful….like a young lady.  She has truly grown so much this year.  To think that we will be going through the “big” graduation in just seven years.

DSC_3794-1-2  DSC_3815-1-5 DSC_3830-1-1

Madison and her best friend Stefani.  

DSC_3821-1-1-1 DSC_3828-1_edited2-1-6

1 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

Madison you are so beautiful..slow down some,,you are growing up waaaayyyy tooo fast,,,I love you baby..lol mee-maw