We took the girls to the Fall Festival at a church we have been visiting. It was a little more crowded than I like especially with H1N1 germs flying around but we survived it. I won the cake walk for the second year in a row. I wish my luck ran that good with the lottery. lol The girls and I did a little limbo and yes I'm paying for it with my back. Madison was a Harvest Fairy. I had so much fun making her costume. She entered the costume contest and I was for sure she was going to win but an Egyptian costume won. I'm a good sport, the costume was pretty cool. I can't count how many people came up to her and told her how beautiful her costume was and how much they loved it and that she should have won the contest. Makaylee of course was Snow White and Miss Macey was Minnie Mouse. Their costumes are compliments of my MIL.
When we arrived at the church it had just stopped raining. Princess Makaylee was walking across the parking lot hold her dress just like a true princess so the bottom wouldn't get dirty. All of a sudden it hit me. I asked her, "Makaylee, do you have panties on". She replies, "yes". I thought to myself, Thank God. We go inside to play a few games and Makaylee starts playing with her dress lifting it up a little and it just struck me again. I asked her to come and let me check to see if she did indeed have on panties. I stuck my hand under her dress only to feel a bare bottom. Oh my word, the child has come to church with NO panties on. The look on her face when she realized I knew she had came commando was priceless. She tried to give that "Oh no, I'm shocked too" look but it didn't fly with me. I mean hello, you know if you have undies on or no. I immediately panic and inform Scott of the situation. We discuss it and decide to stay and pray that she doesn't start doing cart wheels or something. When she asked to do the inflatable bouncy I responded with a very quick NO. She whined a little and then I quickly reminded her of the no panty issue and she immediately stopped and didn't ask again.











0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment