100 Years of Magic
A couple of months ago when I found out that Disney on Ice was coming here I knew I had to get tickets to it. Not only was I on a mission to get tickets but I wanted good tickets....I'm talking rink side tickets. The morning they went on sale I had both my laptop and the desktop smoking determined to get front row seats and it worked. We had the best seats in the house.....front row center stage. As the skaters went by ice would fly up onto us. It was awesome!! If you know me very well you know that I love all things Disney. It was so moving, the skating and disney music. I know some of you are laughing right now....that's ok. I love my Disney and I felt just like I was at the park again. Madison and Makaylee loved it too. Madison enjoyed it a lot more than what I thought she would. Luckily I don't have kids who pitch fits for things or I could have went broke buying over priced tinker toys. We're not talking double the price for some light up toy we're talking triple. You know those little spin around light up toys...$25, cotton candy with a plastic crown...$16. And it seemed like every parent there was talked into purchasing something. At the end of the show the characters came up and shook hands we us. We had a wonderful time and can't wait for the next time they come to town.
Labels:
Family Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































1 thoughtful note(s):
YES WE CAN TELL TOU LOVE DISNEY!!!
YOU POSTED MORE PICS OF THEM THAN THE KIDS!!! JUST KIDDING, LOVE YOU, MOM
Post a Comment