Dressed Up With No Where To Go

This year I decided to take pre-Halloween pictures. It seems like such a task, with three kids, to get all the pictures I want before an event. Plus there is a chance of rain Saturday and I didn't want to get stuck taking pictures inside, especially with Madison's costume. I was able to stagger the sessions. I started out with Macey in the morning, then took Makaylee out when she got home from school and then tackled Madison in the afternoon. The weather was perfect and everything worked out better this way.

Madison is a "Harvest Fairy". I loved how her pictures turned out. How her costume blends in so perfectly with nature. Just as I had envisioned when planning the costume. I spent around $25, a little more than I had wanted but I used a lot of tulle. I used 225 yard so tulle from an online company and the rest of the stuff came from "Only Dollar" store. It was super easy to make. I'm thinking I will be making the little ones some next year.

Makaylee was obviously Snow White. She was in heaven when I hot rolled her hair. She is such a girly girl. The hardest part about taking her pictures was trying to keep her from eating the apple. This girl loves her apples. She eats one just about everyday.
Macey was Minnie Mouse as if you couldn't tell. Keeping this girl still for pictures is quite a task. She looked so adorable in her costume carrying her Minnie Mouse doll and purse.
I took these of the girls playing. I tried to turn them into a storybook look. These girls get along so good, most of the time. I hope they always stay as close as they are now.

0 thoughtful note(s):