Mirror Mirror.....

on the iPod...who is the funniest of them all?






This video was quite the surprise and I have laughed at it until my stomach hurts. The story is Macey was playing with Madison's iPod in the car. Funny little girl didn't have a clue it was recording every little whimsical face she was making. We have also gathered from this video that apparently she likes to look at herself A LOT! The girls and I were rocking out in the car on the way to Madison's well check. I think the music in the video goes a lot better with the movie than the music here on the blog.....so mute the blog!

2 thoughtful note(s):

The Costa Family said...

That cracked me up!!! :)

Carrie said...

That is SOOO awesome. This is the first time I have sat down at home and gotten on the blog (I haven't been able to view the video at work). I have been missing out. That is hilarious!!!!!