Costumes, Candy and Cuteness!

Thankfully most of the snow melted and it warmed up a tad before setting out for trick or treating.  The girls didn’t decide what they were going to wear until that evening.  Ironically I have been trying to get Makaylee to wear this poodle skirt of Madison’s for a couple of years now but she would have anything to do with it.  This year I just let the girls go through the box and pick whatever they wanted.  Makaylee chose to be a “Fifties Girl” and Macey chose to be a “Clown”.  I have to say Macey’s costume was so fitting. Ha!  Makaylee was absolutely tickled with the end result of her costume and made the comment that she even looked like a teacher, which is what she wants to be when she grows up.  Macey loved her costume as well.  I think this may be my favorite of these two yet…..simple but yet so darn cute!

DSC_6072-3DSC_6060 DSC_6056 DSC_6062   DSC_6065    DSC_6076-4 DSC_6076-6  DSC_6076-8 DSC_6079  DSC_6082

It didn’t matter how many times we told them not to run they just couldn’t control the urge.

DSC_6094

Sorting through the loot.

DSC_6099

Madison, aka Limpy, Crippled….helped hand out candy.  She had some very sweet girls from the eighth grade volleyball team bring by her a bag of candy because they felt sorry for her not being able to trick or treat. 

DSC_6104

0 thoughtful note(s):