Friday the girls were out of school so I had this bright idea to take them, by myself, to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Other than the weather I thought it would be a perfect day to go to avoid the crowd. I mean after all, it’s a Friday and the kids in Baltimore were actually in school that day. The girls were super excited about going.
We left out early that morning. We hadn’t gotten twenty minutes down the road and Makaylee starts asking if we were there yet. She continued to ask for the next hour until we were there. So we get there and I drive around trying to find a parking lot that charged less than twenty bucks to park but no luck. We get inside the aquarium and it is saturated with people. To keep it short and real….the kids were either grumpy or whining about something the majority of the time. I would have been better off taking the twenty bucks I paid for parking and took them to Chuck E Cheese. Lesson Learned!



2 thoughtful note(s):
You got some pretty pictures though.
That was me! I logged in with he wrong account! Carrie
Post a Comment