We had our church egg hunt giveaway today. I call it a giveaway because it literally came a monsoon all day long. So the ladies at church just bagged up the candy filled plastic eggs and handed them out that way. Unfortunately due to the weather we didn’t have a very good turnout so the girls came home with two bags each of eggs. Each bag containing at least 25 eggs. We had a wonderfully guy there named Michael T. , who used to be the Youth Pastor there years ago, to do a really fun to watch magic show. Macey was called upon to go up front to help with a magic trick but she wouldn’t budge without Makaylee arm in arm. I allowed the girls to have one bag each and put the other three bags away. After all the candy loot was out it looked like they just got from trick-0r-treating. During the thirty minutes of opening the eggs I heard,….this is my favorite…..I love this kind of candy……oh my gosh this is so fun……Makaylee Makaylee look what I got…….I’m eating these first…….Macey look you want to trade…..ok but I want good candy…..I love chocolate……mom mom look at this…..oh wow…..mmmm, these are so good….and lots and lots of giggling going on.
Church Egg Hunt
Labels:
Family Fun,
Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment