Makaylee’s class voted to have pajama day when they filled up their marble jar for being so good. She thought it was super cool that she got to wear her pj’s to school. I think she thought it was even cooler that I let her sleep in those same pj’s the night before so she didn’t have to get up and change clothes that morning. Funny thing is she is normally pretty particular about her clothes. First thing in the mornings she puts on clothes. She will not lounge around the house in her pj’s. She also will not wear the same pajamas two nights in a row. So on the way to school she asked me if she was going to be able to come home after school and change clothes. Her little quirks crack me up.
{There is no simple photo with Makaylee. When the camera comes out so does the modeling….she loves the camera.}



1 thoughtful note(s):
GIRL...WHAT CANI SAY!!!!.....I LOVE YOU!!!!MEE-MAW
Post a Comment