When did it happen? I mean I knew it would happen I just didn’t know it would happen this soon. It’s been obvious this year that your entering a different stage in your life. There are moments in a child’s life when you see the future….that change from one stage to another. She is slowly changing from that little tomboy I used to know into this lip gloss, hair primping, fashionista.
She is becoming a sense of who she is and a style that is all her own. She has began her last year of grammar school. The phone is more often for you than it is for me. She wears deodorant. She can fit my shoes. She sets her alarm clock for 6am so she can get up and curl ringlets in her hair with a curling iron. Something she has just learned to do. Truth be known, I actually miss fixing her hair. She doesn’t really like the way I do it anymore. {insert frown}
She is growing up. She is breathlessly, effortlessly, undoubtedly transforming right before my eyes. She is most definitely emerging into a young lady.



2 thoughtful note(s):
Yes you are becomming quite the young lady, but most of all you are my little Madison..and always will be..you have your own style and I love it!!!!!
love ya ..Mee-Maw
Post a Comment