Perfect Barbie Birthday

View Birthday

Makaylee’s 5th birthday was a, well in the birthday girls very own words, “the best day ever”. At the princesses request she had Barbie party decorations and a Barbie cake. I hope one day my kids will appreciate the effort I put into these things for them…especially the cakes. I worked all day the day before her birthday on the cake. My back was killing me. But it was worth all the pain in the world when she kept coming into the kitchen saying, “ I love it momma….I just love it”. She was very happy with her boots and had to immediately put them on. As daddy was helping her with the boots at that moment is when she made the statement of it being the best day ever.

Makaylee you live in such a princess fantasyland. You are 100% all girl. The more pink, frills, ruffles, bows, glitter, glam, bling there is the better as far as you are concerned. You like to make fashion statements. You get up in the morning and brush your hair and put on clothes without me even helping you. You wouldn’t dare hang around the house in your pj’s. This trait you definitely get from your dad. Your still the same little ocd girl that you were at two years of age. If you had one wish it would probably to have curly hair. You are always asking me to curl it you will look like a princess.

DSC_8054-1

DSC_8023-1

DSC_8051-1

DSC_8069-1 DSC_8086-1

DSC_8090-1

DSC_8127-1

DSC_8123-1-2 DSC_8125-1

Joann sent Makaylee a card with two five dollar bills in it. Can you tell she was excited.

DSC_7508-1

She did have one complaint about the card though. She just could not believe that Joann did not draw hair on her little stick figure. lol. She gasped really big and said, “look momma, she didn’t put hair on it….see”.

DSC_7529-1

2 thoughtful note(s):

Carrie said...

Hope you had a great day Princess!!!!!! The cake is beautiful Stacia.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!you are making me feel old sweetie..I remember the first time that me and paw came to Idaho...you would walk backwards all the way around the room to get away from paw..uor dad was the only you trusted...now when i talk to you ...you always want to talk to him tooo...memories...love you princess...mee-maw & paw paw