Three Girls + H2O + Dirt = Happiness

After calling for two weeks the moving company finally came and picked up all the empty card board boxes that were taking over our garage. Scott and I decided to go ahead and tackle building him some storage shelving for all of his carpet samples. It got pretty hot outside and the kids were getting board. Madison came up with a pretty cute idea to use two plastic tubs from the playroom and fill them with water to play in. If your wondering, no I'm not cheap, I have looked for one of those plastic swimming pools since we moved to Maryland but everyone seems to be sold out.
Miss Princess didn't want to get her hair wet so she opted to chill in the pink coupe and just watch.
After playing in the water for a while it was time to play in the dirt. You notice Miss Princess, all dressed with her princess gear gloves and all. I guarantee you this girl will never have dirt under her fingernails.
Miss Princess had to take a break because she got dirt in between her toes. Now you can take this little girl, give her a dirt pile and she will be content for hours. Every time she plays outside she looks for a speck of dirt she can dig in.
All in all we had a pretty good day.

1 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

so sweet. lol mee-maw