The regal theatre here has a family film festival every summer where they run two movies on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for free. Today we got to watch Curious George which is one of the little ones favorite cartoon. They love that curious monkey. Last week we watched "Doogal" which I had never even heard of but it was a cute movie. There was a moose who kept cutting the cheese so to speak. The first time it happened Macey shouts at her loudest voice possible, "ha ha ha ha he pooted". Everyone around us giggled at her however I wanted to crawl under my seat. What is it with kids and pooting that is so humorous? Or is it just mine? After the movie is over we head over to Chick-Fil-A. Not only do we get to see a free movie but they also give each kid a coupon for a free kids meal. While waiting at the drive thru today I caught a glimpse of a sign stating this evening was "Princess Night". The event included games, crafts, prizes, meeting Cinderella and 99 cent kids meal. Plus you got to wear your favorite princess attire. I couldn't pass up the chance for Makaylee to meet Cinderella. Besides, she would never pass up a chance to wear one of her dress up gowns out in public. Both of the girls chose their Halloween costumes from last year. We had eventful day but light on the bank account, just the way I like it.
You can tell Macey was really excited about having her picture made below. lol

The girls still aren't quite heavy enough to keep the chairs down so they have to sit on the edge of the sits. 
My big girl is quickly outgrowing me. She only likes two more inches and we will be eye to eye.
0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment