We headed down to Virginia Beach yesterday for the Neptune Festival. It was a beautiful day for the beach and the perfect weather definitely brought out the crowd of people. The boardwalk was loaded with arts & craft tents and carnival rides. Down on the beach were these amazing works of sand sculptures. I never knew you could build sculptures like that with sand, they were just stunning. They were suppose to have fireworks off the pier but it was way to windy and they were cancelled.
The kids enjoyed playing on the deserted beach since everyone was at the festival. I brought extra clothes because I knew they would wind up getting soaked. The currents just took poor Macey right down but she was loving it. The girls just played and played. I'm the water was still warm enough to enjoy.
I love beach pictures, I don't think you can take a bad picture at the beach. There is just something about it that yells happy fun times.
1 thoughtful note(s):
Those are incredible pictures. I would have loved to have seen those sand castles.
Post a Comment