It's Official, I Have A Fourth Grader

Madison started fourth grade today. I look at the pictures below and I think this girl doesn't' look like she is going into fourth grade she looks more like she's going into sixth grade. Her confidence always amazes me she was the slightest bit nervous. This year is all about the peace sign with her. Everything and anything has to have a peace sign on it. She is definitely into the "true" eighties style...you know, the splattered paint, neon colors and leggings. When she got home from school she said she had a good day. She has all girls at her table, uhm, not sure what the teacher was thinking there. All I can see is chitter chatter and giggles all day long. I hope she has a wonderful year.

2 thoughtful note(s):

Anonymous said...

MADISON, YOU REMIND ME OF YOUR MOTHER, BUT AT A OLDER AGE, GIRL YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR 16 IN SOME OF THE PICS! MAKES ME FEEL REALLY OLD, BUT YOU ARE REALLY PRETTY, ALL GROWN UP AND TOO FAST!!! LOVE MEE-MAW

The Costa Family said...

She is sooo grown up. I love the pictures, she's just beautiful!! I love the scarf too, what a sense of fashion!!