Just a little something Makaylee said today.
She is walking down the stairs and as she comes to the bottom step where I am she looks at me with her "serious" look and says, "I wanna go home.....I don't like this house". I looked at her and asked, "why". She just replied, "I just don't like this house".
Bless her heart, does she think that we are here on a temporary basis or a long vacation and we will eventually make our way back to our house in Idaho. I'm not really sure why she doesn't like this house. We have a pool, it has the same square footage as the other house, she has a playroom (just like the other house), she has her own bedroom (just like the other house). The only big difference is this house is a two story. Maybe she doesn't like the fact the she can't go to her bedroom anytime she pleases because I have a gate blocking the stairs. I think that just might be it. She can't change clothes ten times in one day or change shoes twenty times in one day. Though she may not like that she can't do these things momma sure does.



0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment