Here are the pictures from the Busch Gardens Firework Spectacular. It is the second best firework show I have ever seen, the best of the best of course being the Disney Land firework show. If you have never gotten to experience the Disney fireworks you should look it up on You Tube. You will be moved I promise you.
Ok, gotta get back to Busch Gardens....I could talk Disney all day long. Yet again,
Makaylee was terrified of the fireworks. She screamed bloody murder as if someone was trying to snatch a pair of her shoes,
LOL, inside joke. Those of you who know her personally you know what I mean.
Macey wasn't a fan of them but she didn't cry, she just buried her face into daddy's shoulder. She would take a peak every now and then.
I studied for two weeks trying to learn out to take pictures of fireworks. I think my studying paid off. ;) These are only a snapshot of what I was able to capture.
0 thoughtful note(s):
Post a Comment