Whew, What A Week!!
This has been one heck of a couple of weeks. Last week it was all the chaos of the moving and the kids being sick, which turned into really really sick this week. I feel like my body has just shut down today. Monday I took both of the little ones to the doctor, which by the way cost $406.00 since we currently don't have insurance and that didn't even include the $108.00 in prescriptions for Makaylee. All I can say is I can't wait for our 90 day waiting period for our new insurance picks up. Any how I got really frustrated with the doctor because I asked her if she would go ahead and prescribe Macey an antibiotic knowing that hers would turn into exactly what Makaylee had. But no, apparently she wasn't sick enough for the doctor yet. So Thursday I had to take her back because the poor thing was basically lifeless, green junk pouring out of her nose and eyes. I have wiped her face so much it's raw and her eyes are black. I suppose she finally looked sick enough for them to prescribe some antibiotics and now from all the drainage she had a ear infection. Things have to get brighter....right?? I guess it's official, we are no longer Idahoans. Scott is on the road with our belongings and should be moving into our new place Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 thoughtful note(s):
My heart goes out to all of you, you have been through so much lately. We are praying for you and I just things are going to get better soon. Call me anytime...
Hey lady!!!! Missing you, give me a call. C
Oh my land Stacia, poor babies, poor little girls. hug them and hold them tight for me. I am so sorry honey, this is got to get better for you all..i will pray for that. I miss you guys and I can't wait till you settle in to normalcy. Hope the girls get better soon. We too have had the crud and on the mend. I keep telling myself, it sould always be worse...love you all, Laura
Post a Comment